- About Me: I am a patriot and liberty activist, fighting the battle to restore personal liberty and a Constitutional government in America. I served as a volunteer for the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign (2008 & 2012) and the Campaign For Liberty. I ran for State Representative as a Libertarian in 2010. I fight internet crime by volunteering on 419Eater, ScamWarners, and Perverted Justice websites. I worked in sales for an industrial parts warehouse, selling hydraulic starting systems used on oilfield machinery until recently. I have a degree in broadcasting & public relations and a background in journalism. I love to write, and I love learning about different countries, cultures, interests, and beliefs. I love God, my family, and my country. I support the persecuted church through The Voice of the Martyrs, and believe in the inalienable rights of all people, regardless of sex, ethnicity, race, creed, orientation, faith, or other factors.
- Favorite Books: The Bible, The Chronicles of Narnia, Babylon Rising, Left Behind
- Favorite Authors: n/a
- Favorite Genres: religious (fiction and non-fiction)
- Favorite Characters: n/a
- Favorite Quotes: Truth is treason in the empire of lies
- Recent Reads: Ron Paul - End the Fed
- Favorite Cuisine: Mexican food
- Favorite Dishes: Entirely too many to choose from... HOW do you pick just one? Not gonna happen, captain.
- Favorite Desserts: Vanilla ice cream
- Favorite Drinks: Alcoholic, or non?
- Favorite Junk Foods: Nachos
- Best meal ever: Thanksgiving - that I just cooked all by myself!
- My Original Recipes: http://cookeatshare.com/chefs/wendi-taylor-259711
- Favorite Restaurants: Golden Coral, Ryans', Tia Maria's, A Chinese buffet that I always forget the name of.
- Foods I hate: pork and shellfish - well, I don't hate them, but I don't eat them anymore.
- Favorite Movies: V for Vendetta, Freedom to Fascism, Waco: The Rules of Engagement, Full Metal Jacket
- Favorite Actors: n/a
- Favorite Directors: n/a
- Favorite Genre: n/a
- Favorite Soundtracks: Forest Gump, Dirty Dancing
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: n/a
- Movies I can watch over and over: Half Nelson, Full Metal Jacket, V for Vendetta
- Actor that would play me in a movie: n/a
- Favorite Artists: The Goo Goo Dolls. Alan Jackson. Carl Klang. For Him, Jeremy Camp, Steven Curtis Chapman, Mercy Me, Amy Grant, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, David Crowder Band, Garth Brooks, Bruce Springsteen, Toby Keith, Metallica, Nirvana, and dozens more if I spent time thinking of all of them. You can see my eclectic taste from this sampling.
- Favorite Albums: n/a
- Favorite Genre: Christian Contemporary, Country, Classic Rock, Oldies, Alternative, Grunge, honestly a little bit of everything.
- Favorite Songs: The Dance. Name. The Little Girl. Lake of Fire. The Book of Daniel (bonus points for recognizing it).
- Favorite Lyrics: "Did you lose yourself somewhere out there, did you get to be a star? Don't it make you sad to know that life, is more than who you are?" "I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the Dance."
- Songs for Roadtrips: n/a
- Songs I hate: Anything that has more words than music. Rap. Pop that's so corny it makes you want to yank your ears off and gouge out your eyes or something.
- Guilty Pleasure: There's nothing guilty about music. Unless you're listening to a porno soundtrack, or cop-killer rap music.
- Songs I repeat the most: n/a
- Band I wish I was in: No thanks, that's not for me.
- Where I shop: Walmart, Target, Palais Royal, JC Penny
- Brands I love: Whatever fits my budget
- I like to wear: jeans & t-shirts
- Can't live without: a good pair of tennis shoes
- Prized Possessions: grey hoodie
- Guilty Pleasure: leather jacket
- Favorite Shows: Two and a Half Men, Pawn Stars, Restaurant impossible, Chopped
- Favorite Channels: n/a
- Favorite Reruns: Two and a half men
- Most Addictive Show: n/a
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Leno
- Favorite Episode: n/a
- Characters you relate to: n/a
- Favorite Theme Song: n/a
- Show I Secretly Watch: yeah right
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: n/a
- Places I love: Way up in the Rocky Mountains in Wyoming & Colorado. They call it God's Country... and it is so peaceful and serene that it really does feel like it.
- Places I've been: Idaho, Montana, Utah, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, Canada,
- Places to see before I die: The rest of the U.S.
- Dream Vacation: Israel
- Games I Play: chefville, the ville, farmtown, angry birds, blocked, x motor racing
- Consoles: n/a
- Favorite Characters: n/a
- Gaming Alias: wendi5000
- Servers I Play On: facebook, ipod touch
- Favorite Classic Arcade Games: super mario brothers
- Most Addictive: angry birds
- Proudest Achievements: n/a
- Favorite Soundtrack: n/a
- Clans: n/a
More About Me
- Nicknames: wendi5000
- Nationality: USA
- Religion: Christian / Branch Davidian
- Heroes: Ron Paul, America's founding fathers, the Christian martyrs who have died for their faith and everyone who works with the persecuted church today, Patriots who are willing to take a stand for freedom regardless of the cost.
- Interests: The short version is faith, freedom, politics, prophecy, current events, and how it all fits together. The long version is... life. Everything in it. Everything about it. The world we live in, what's going on, what it means, and why we're here. Have I mentioned that I have leanings towards the philosophical?
- Expertise: writing, sales, advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations, broadcasting, videography, photography, production, directing
- Occupation: Inside Sales & Customer Service Secretary
- School Name: Sam Houston State University
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2003
- Attended: 1999 - 2003
- Degree type: Bachelors
- Major(s): Broadcasting
- Minor(s): Public Relations
- Organizations: Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship, Golden Keys International Honor Society, Residence Halls Association, Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society,
- School Name: Brazosport High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 1999
- Attended: 1995 - 1999
- Sports: swimming
- Organizations: Journalism/Newspaper, Spanish club, Physics club, National Honor Society, FFA, Key Club
- AIM: wendi166
- MSN: email@example.com
- Yahoo: wendi5000
- ICQ: 341911068
- Website: http://www.bdsda.com